Monday, November 10, 2014

Dear Elementary School,

NO, I do not want to come for the Halloween Parade/ help with art class/ show up at school while my child is there.  I want him to be elsewhere, and to not have to worry about it.  I do not, particularly, want school to be a collaborative effort.  I will send in paper plates for the Halloween Party.  I will also show up once a month, for an hour, to help with reading.  I will make sure he practices his writing.  Aaaaaand that's it.

(I know exactly how underfunded public schools are in general - although this one is NOT - and I understand that they do rely on parents to participate - but NO.  I can't even manage to send back my kid's Monday Folder on Mondays.  There is no way I can do anything else for his class.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.