Friday, November 07, 2014

In-Law Reprise

Now they're coming.  They claim.  WHATEVER; I'll believe it when I see it, and our deal is that it's Dr. S's problem to deal with them in every way.  I'm making pizza for dinner tonight and... um... I put some stuff in the recycling.  That's my contribution to the effort.  I am excused from attending Extra Special Parade Thing That I've Seen 23 Times Already on the grounds of not being able to restrain myself from a constant stream of snark.

Next up is doubtless an encore performance of how NO we cannot come for Christmas (five days after my due date) and NO my MIL cannot come while my mother is here in January (my mother would be entirely polite and courteous but she also might go down in the basement and spontaneously combust).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.