Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Highly Miscellaneous

Today my spouse asked me if we were getting Eldest (14) a cell phone and I told him all my brain circuits were occupied with supplies for the incoming ball python.

My boss reprimanded me (rightly) for being un-tactful. Room for improvement. He was also under the mistaken impression that I enjoy dealing with software bugs.  NO. I'm just good at it.

The bathroom reno is almost done and I cannot WAIT to stop having bathroom parts all over my house.

My in laws are looking at houses here.  I have hopes they'll meet reality one day. It took 6 months to convince them that 2 people who have trouble with stairs should look for a ranch.

School starts Tuesday for the kids and I have done absolutely zero prep. Maybe tomorrow I can make them round up their own school supplies? 

My dear friend N is coming to visit soon and I'm afraid the chaos in my house will give her a migraine.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Delightfully, I do not get migraines. Looking forward to the visit despite the chaos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.