Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Few Random Observations

* FSA is the very definition of a perverse incentive (for them).  Congress, please, FFS, can we not be like Canada?

* I think I'm setting Bug off. If I just say "okay" to whatever fool thing he came up with (usually something like "no, I will not wear a hat") he'll usually do it anyways.  Therefore I need to count to TEN before I talk to him.

* Tatoe helped me make pumpkin custard today.  Right now he is throwing a fit because I won't let him play in the sink any more.  But he's still pretty cute.

* Dilemma: go to gym and get break from kids?  Have headache and stay home with hyper kids? (It's raining.)  On second thought... go to gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.