Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Minute Blogging: Snark At Spouse

Specifically, about fatigue. You think YOU'RE tired??  You've slept more than three hours in a row in the last month!  Sometimes you get to sleep all night for eight whole hours.  (If the baby only wants a new diaper and some milk, there's no point in waking up the milk-less person; I can re-diaper him before the spouse staggers up from the basement.)  I know you've been watching the surly toddler for weeks.  Thank you.

However.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

1 comment:

  1. Ah HA HA HA! I like to imagine he would only dare to say such a thing because he is soooo tired that his filter is broken, because, yeah, not an acceptable point of complaint. I hope you guys have called a moratorium on all one-up-person-ship when it comes to who is more put upon. Because you win every time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.