Thursday, December 12, 2019

Some good things

I have just applied for some jobs. It would be nice if someone would offer me a permanent position before we both have to threaten to leave.

I finished teaching all five (FIVE) of my classes.

I got my colleague teaching eval back and it was way more positive than I would have rated myself! (My eval of my own teaching that day would probably start, "I was nervous, I talked a little too fast, and everything felt on fire all the time, and not in a good way... ")

I've been getting final exams along with some really nice notes from students, including one from the student who had the hardest time saying how much they learned and how it was enjoyable (!).

And finally, it's all over but the grading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.