Saturday, July 15, 2017

The time has come...



"The night is fine," the Walrus said.
"Do you admire the view?
"It was so kind of you to come!
And you are very nice!"








Dearest Readers, the time has come for me to write at another place; specifically, a place where I can be certain that my relatives and fellow-small-town-dwellers are not reading my sometimes-unkind thoughts.  (I can say such things to everyone inhabiting this town, dear readers, or I can say them all to you.  I leave the reader to determine which one is preferable.)

The new home is here.  I regret to say that an account is necessary.  (If you have a different pseudonym, Dear Readers, please tell me who you are!  Not your real name, just "I'm Squirrel Fan!")

Yours in snark,

Jenny F. Scientist

ADDENDUM: If you have a blogger/wordpress/other OpenID login, you can also use it at dreamwidth.  You can leave me a comment and I will give you access!  It will be amazing.  And yes, there is a RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.