Saturday, December 10, 2011

Forgotten

I had a great idea- in fact, I remember writing it in my head last night as I fell asleep- but I cannot remember a single word of it.  Instead, my brain is filled with possible causes for the persistent GODAWFUL ANNOYING itching on my left boob (you're welcome!), which has now lasted, actually, eight full months, AAAAAGH, and various diagrams of dryer innards, because ours doesn't, as of now, with a full load of wet diapers in the washer, thankyouverymuch. 

G'night.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, at least we fixed the dryer. (Connection corroded and broke.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, scientists.

    Itchy boobs are really awful. At least when you're breast feeding, people expect you to grab them sometimes. Still, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.