Monday, August 15, 2011

Could Have Been Worse, Could Be Better

My former advisor had a small number of extremely reasonable questions (How much of this reagent?  What species?  For how long?) which took about 15 minutes to answer, including the hunt through boxes for an old lab notebook.  Fortunately, all my old lab notebooks contain an index in the front and are surprisingly clear and detailed.  It's almost like I did it on purpose.  Yes, I know most labs have you leave your notebooks; my old lab had everybody take them, because it took me 15 minutes, but it would take someone else an hour or two to figure out.  Also, most people don't bother with an index.

The headache persists and I foresee some thrilling times ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.