Thursday, September 28, 2023

In Which I Am A Force For... Something

 Possibly chaos. 

In the past month, I have:

  • Read Torah at the last minute 
  • Organized a Tree Board meeting 
  • Convinced a student to drop out of college for very good reasons (if you know me, this would be the FIRST one I taught at here!)
  • Disassembled my washer twice
  • Done two house for sale tours on behalf of my in laws
  • Rebooted Sunday school
  • Project managed some special needs trust setup and SSDI stuff for my aunt and cousin 
I feel both chaotic and tired. I have started keeping a note on my phone just to remember who I still need to email.  

Maybe, just maybe, I bit off just a little too much.  

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should schedule some time to do nothing. You know, for sanity reasons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny F Scientist9:00 AM

      I have blocked off 1-1:20 today to lay on the floor and do nothing;)

      Delete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.