Sunday, February 26, 2023

A Totally Different Kind of No

Dear readers, I have been sick for almost three weeks. (No,  it's not Main Event Plague, nor influenza, just some hell virus.) I am finally getting better and I have learned two important things:

1) I have forgotten how to be really sick during the pandemic; the last time I was this sick was with the actual plague in March 2020.

2) When I am very sick I am completely irrational.  Being unable to walk up ten stairs without sitting down, and also feeling knives in one's lungs, means it's half past time to go see the nice doctor and just take the antibiotics already.

I already knew the last thing:

3) We don't have medical care to save money,  we have it to improve the quality of our lives. 

Nationalize everything.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    I hope you feel better soon! And yes.. completely support the call to just completely change our medical system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! And I know exactly what you mean about forgetting to be sick. That cold we all had the other month was brutal. Not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you were gotten by one of the minor and yet still terribly miserable plagues. I hope you're feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny F Scientist1:03 PM

      Thank you, I am finally recovered and even back to the gym! Hadn't had bronchitis in a VERY long time!

      Delete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.