Sunday, December 11, 2016

More V. Brief Updates


  • My classes are over and a good thing because I was starting to lose patience with READ THE FUCKING DIRECTIONS. Break! Reset! Redo in six weeks! 
  • Bio next semester promises to be.... at least different.
  • Lab has two sections worth of wait list for three sections of class and my students are a little freaked out and.... sorry, kids, I can't fix it! 
  • I got my second Very Expensive Shot last week and (whispers) it maaaaybe have helped my ear? Maybe! 
  • The hearing damage is probably permanent though. 
  • Hurrah.
  • I have a million things to do despite my largely unemployed state.  How does this even happen?
  • Sweetpea will be TWO very soon.  
  • I will have less boring things to say one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.