- DEER. Death to the little f!@%ers. They keep eating my plants. My plants are now enclosed in wire cages all across my yard. I live in the city limits (barely) and cannot shoot them. Despite being a pacifist, I would make an exception for these deer (besides, I eat meat).
- Sweetpea is going through A Phase. A sleeping-on-boob phase. She does not want to nap, or fall asleep at night, or do anything but be on or near boobs. This is extremely frustrating and I am very tired.
- Tatoe is kind of learning to go in the f!@%ing potty. We tied his rewards to the light fixture and told him he had to do his business in the potty to earn N stickers to get THIS THING RIGHT HERE. Also there is enforced post-meal potty time. It's... better?
- Speaking of better my mastitis thing seems to be mainly gone, though it still hurts. I continue to give Sweetpea a bottle every day, on the grounds of why mess with success. She likes it. She's also eating a little people food (I didn't exclusively nurse her six months! OH NO! Whatever. Note Norway's numbers; as Alice points out, most places give a little food before six months. Screw you, AAP and your dumb recommendations).
- Instead of mastitis I now have a round of this, which comes with a my-ear's-exploding headache for the last three weeks.
- My middle sister's wedding continues to increase in intolerability. My youngest sister's childish avoidance of pretty much everything continues to make me both sad and irritated. (She needs a new nickname.) I am still annoyed that I have to go to TWO of my middle sister's awful weddings and she had to go to ZERO of mine. And possibly Sister 3 will not be there? I can only hope.
Monday, June 22, 2015
FMB: While The Children Mostly Sleep
Extremely Randomly Assorted Thoughts: