Monday, June 10, 2024

Misc Five Minute Updates

  •  Still alive! 
  • Tree Board Chair involves a surprisingly large amount of work. Yeesh.
  • However we have planted quite a lot of trees so I feel pretty good about it overall. 
  • Vacation in the mountains next week with an old friend! I can't wait.
  • Work has been purely unhinged.  I'm editing my resume right the hell now.
  • Kids are enjoying a lazy summer full of pool time, hanging out with friends, miscellaneous camps, and ice cream.  Lots of ice cream and soccer.
  • Spouse has been enjoying kayaking whenever possible. 
  • In laws have been enjoying my kids dropping in randomly to chat and mooch cookies. (I hope they've been enjoying it because it's inevitable.) 
  • My garden is wild and happy. 
  • I am having assorted complicated feelings about health and work and partnership but mostly I'm just tired right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.