Friday, September 10, 2021

First Day of Classes, Again

Last year, I went back to my office and cried; at least this year was better. Everyone is still in masks, but they haven't limited classroom capacities (because everyone was required to submit proof of vaccination). At the same time, one of my students is quarantined with covid, I haven't heard back from them, and it's going to be an unholy mess whenever they actually get back. Also, because clearly I didn't have enough to do, I am taking a programming class with a bunch of undergrads and it is going to be most astoundingly awkward. (I know the professor quite well and he's a friend, to boot.)

2 comments:

  1. The semester is going to go swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone is definitely swimming in something, it's true

      Delete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.