Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Lack of Focus Time

Right now, I have a great many hours with nothing particular I have to do.  As most of these hours also contain small children, however, what mostly gets done is laundry, going to the park, and feeding everyone. 

On the other hand, I have extremely few (3) hours per week when it's during daylight hours and all three of my children are elsewhere and I do not have a roomful of undergrads who all want my attention, preferably at once.  (I work after bedtime a little, but not much, because yea verily, Those Who Want Full Time Hours Must Pay Full Time Wages.)

Next year, Sweetpea will go to daycare/'preschool' three days a week and both boys will go to Actual Real School and it will be glorious.

Until then, accept this as a placeholder for 'my life is full of all the things and all the scheduling and all the children and all the gardening'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.