Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Snarky Note To My Sister

You really think it's so important I know about your life that you don't bother to even speak to me for the better part of nine  months, but then you email me just in case I was worried you'd been stabbed in Jerusalem?  Basic math would indicate your odds are, thus far, roughly 40 in 1.2 million, making you probably more likely to be hit by a bus.*

No, I wasn't worried, and no, I don't care.  Take your drama llama somewhere else.


* Possibly not literally, but in fact more likely to be in a traffic accident.  

2 comments:

  1. A reasonable person would think, perhaps I made a mistake moving to this unstable country. Your sister doubtless finds all the unrest exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.