1) You know what made my life a lot happier? NOT being with my children for a few hours each day. I really, REALLY hope they hire me to teach again in the fall.
2) If I thought it would help/ make the baby come faster, I would throw myself on the floor and cry right now. There might be kicking and screaming. I feel amazingly unwell (though, fortunately, both the baby and I are just fine).
3) Several stiff drinks would be great right about now.
4) I am not actually going to have several stiff drinks right now.
5) If anyone knows a magical way to make doctor/midwife offices run ON FUCKING TIME, you could make a fortune, I tell you.