- Your technological ineptitude amazes. You have my email and you know when I graduated... but you couldn't auto-populate my name? You've never heard of conditional responses? Also known as if-then statements.
- You also have my survey response. And yet you mailed me a paper copy. Please consult the year 1995 for what a mail merge is.
- Radio buttons for ethnicity. FFS. PEOPLE HAVE MORE THAN ONE ETHNICITY AT A TIME.
- Am I employed? No, but I have been employed. It happens. Perhaps you should not then terminate the survey without asking, say, why I am not employed, or where I have been employed.
- Median biomed postdoc is at least five years; therefore your survey is useless for scientists. Also, technically, postdocs with fellowships are not 'employees',* and receive stipends 'not in consideration of work performed', but presumably just for showing up. Haven't you heard?
P.S. No, JESUS, I am never, ever, ever giving you money.
*Except when they are.