1) Bug's feelings, as far as I can tell, break down into two categories: a) Get me away from my little brother and b) dude, where are all my tot friends, dammit. We are working on both of those, by way of making more tot friends. Regrettably, I cannot Just Add Water, Instant Friends. If anyone sees one in a packet, buy me an extra.
2) My feelings break down into the categories you would expect: I am bored; I am lonely; I miss my grown-up friends; I miss having Bug's tot friends around; I miss the FREE PRESCHOOL!; I am apprehensive about finding real friends here; I am bracing myself to not find real friends here; I am bracing myself to probably-maybe-who-knows leave in a year anyways, therefore repeating this entire experience again; I am fucking pissed about the house-not-closing shenanigans; I am anxious about house closing; I am both depressed and anxious about ME finding a job here or anywhere; I am annoyed that Dr. S and I cannot sleep in the same bed without waking each other up all night*; I am annoyed that Dr. S is SO annoyed about re-doing all the moving-related things that I already did once; I am very tired of being with my children all the time; I bitterly miss my twice-weekly cup-of-tea-and-kid-swap. And my partner in fruit-related crime.** (The wild raspberries here are amazing, and I have already staked out two apple trees. But it's a lot less fun, alone.)
3) Tatoe clearly has some feelings too, but since he's only 21 months old, it mainly comes out as screeching.
4) At least there's a university gym. And it's free. I can go work off some of my feelings with the weights.
4a) Related: I am very sore.
5) I went to meet the nice doctor today and I have lost yet more weight, now putting me at what I weighed in 1998, 145 pounds. (I am 5'7".) I would be much more delighted if it had been on purpose, rather than because I can't eat anything.
* Perhaps time would fix this, or a bigger bed. However, who wants to try it long enough to find out? And we don't have any money. Especially until the house closes.
** Is it theft if no-one wants it? Abandoned fruit! Just waiting for a picker! (Fruit on public land here can be picked for one's own personal consumption, i.e. not sale, as long as is not a protected species.)