Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not Dedd Yet

We have all survived the wedding. I am now in possession of the only sister-in-law I will ever have. She is delightful.

The weather remains confused about whether this is the Gulf Coast or not (answer: NOT). I remain confused about why people with no planning skills will insist on planning large events. Bug remains confused about why there are no longer two dozen people to dote on him and take his photo all day long.

Also, he learned some important phrases:

"Aunt A--! Uncle J--!"

"NO CAR! NO CAR!!"

"Night night, Grandma!"

and, via my bribery system of travel-with-anklebiters:

"Treat!"

P.S. Only one person had to go to the emergency room. Naturally, it was someone who did not speak English. I am not making this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.