Monday, March 15, 2010

In Which I Am Surly

5 AM: Baby cries, goes back to sleep.
6:30 AM: We discover it is because he threw up. Oops.
6:35 AM - 6:45 AM: Baby has large serving of delicious miiiiilk.
6:45 AM: Baby throws up again, this time on Mom and Couch.
6:45 AM - 7:45 AM: Bath. More milk. Screaming all around.
9 AM - 11 AM: Someone bothers me about something, on average, every 15 minutes. Boring meeting.
11 AM - 1 PM: Supremely boring meeting.
1 PM - 2 PM: Go home to feed baby.
2 PM - 3 PM: Run unpleasant errands. Lose RFID key card. Become glum.
3 PM - 6 PM: Someone bothers me about something, on average, every 15 minutes.
6:15 PM: Get home. Spouse is surly. Baby is crying.
6:20 PM: Determine that we are never having another child because we will never do anything that might lead to it.
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM: Bath, bed.
8:30 PM - 9 PM: Baby wails in my ear, thrashes about, and bites me.
9 PM: Spouse abandons pile of wet laundry on floor, pile of dry laundry on bed, returns to game.
9:05 PM: Determine that we are never having another child because I will, most likely, kill spouse first.

2 comments:

  1. this is precisely why I don't plan to have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, some days it seems like a better idea than others.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.