Monday, June 08, 2009

This And That

The tongue tie has been clipped; the doc offered that, if the nursing isn't better when we go back Thursday, he'll clip it a little further back. I think that should do the trick. The thrush is getting better.

Evidence of how huge he is:




So in 2.5 weeks (WAAAAH) I go back to work part-time. I'm going to do it, because I raised hell to make it happen and so did my boss. It would be nice, if I worked for about a year, to have the money for our house down payment (but we don't really need it). And I'm going to try, in September when my part-time time is up, working full time.

Here's the real question: Say after a year I quit and stay home with kids for about ten years. And then look for a job again. At that point, is one year of experience in the distant past going to make any difference at all? Please discuss.