Friday, August 08, 2008

In Which, For A Change, Something Works

Yesterday, I did the Last Experiment. Again. (I also did it last week, the week before that, the week before that...)

And! It's really blurry. And not very convincing. And something definitely leaked into the next lane. But it looks like maybe, for once, it actually worked.

As a) I've been trying to do this for, no joke, six months and b) I really need to finish it before I leave.... this is really good. Now cross all your fingers for me that it works at least twice.

Bonus! We have an apartment. Oh, how I love efficiency. I called three days ago. Two days ago we sent an application. Yesterday they sent us a lease. A 9-month lease. Behold:


















All for 2/3 what we pay now. And underground parking, thank you very much.

The List of a Thousand Cuts is slowly, slowly getting shorter.