Friday, July 25, 2008

In Which All Is Revealed

Good news:

Spoke to boss today; he thinks I can leave/ graduate with just the data I have now. I can leave! At the end of August! Even if all my experiments don't work! Praise the Lord and pass the vodka.



Better news:

Except not (with the vodka) because:


Or, why I was so hungry. To add insult to injury, I am hungry and nauseous! With falling-over-dizzy. 4w3d right now, and I'm telling the Internets because hey, after telling my boss, the PI on whose radiation license I work, Radiation Safety, the PI-with-radiation-license's badge person - most of these were not optional, by the way- my parents, my sister, my in-laws, and all the women in my lab (who were really wondering why I kept falling over into chairs) why not. :)

And yes, we are very, very happy. I wish a similar happiness to all of you who are trying to achieve it.