Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Blather: 'Had It' Edition

  • All the normal wit and wisdom of which I am possessed (that is to say, very little) is lost in a fog of exhaustion.
  • But my horrid, horrid experiment finally worked.
  • I think.
  • Did I mention that I have a mild number dyslexia? Difficult when doing long series of calculations.
  • My sweet spouse takes care of a lot of things for me so I don't get stressed. Heaven forbid I ever have to do them all myself.
  • To wit: Internet at home! Oh, the joy.
Extra fun!
  • When offered the choice between:
    • Presenting a failed experiment and being called 'technically incompetent'
    • Not mentioning the failed experiment and being called 'unmotivated and nonproductive'
    • Lying
    • Screaming and throwing things
....which does one choose?

(Actual choice: Smoke and mirrors. 'Look at the pretty graph! With lines! Oooh, look here, a gel.' Thinking up serious spin for everything is... er... exhausting is one word for it.)