Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In Which I Derive An Equation

My desire to reach through the phone and smack people is proportional to how many stupid questions they have asked me in the last week, divided by how many of their problems were my company's fault, plus a correction factor for whether or not they really have a choice other than "Do it and live with it."

My desire to leave my child with his grandmother for a week is equal to the inverse square of (times woken up at 4 AM)/(times not woken up at 4 AM on a weekend).

My desire to shake upper management is exponentially related to how much work I have at any given moment

AND

My desire to quit my job is approximately the sum of all the above.
Still deciding when.... harder than it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so it may take a day or two to show up. Anonymous comments will be deleted.